You need an open mind to be able to grow

  • Home
  • Blog
  • You need an open mind to be able to grow
You need an open mind to be able to grow
You need an open mind to be able to grow. That is the reflection of the day. How many people say “I know, I know, I know what I have to do and I don’t need anyone to tell me”. If you are one of those people that is saying this, realize that it is totally impossible for you to know everything that is happening in your life and know the answer to everything that is happening. It is impossible because if you think about it, there is a study that has been done where it tells you that 95% of your actions are made by your subconscious. If that is the truth then, sometimes you might think you are right and you might think you know it all but you don’t. Those are the people that tend to get stuck. I always say if you are happy then, it’s okay, don’t do anything about it. But I hear that statement from many people that are not happy. Somehow, they just get stuck and they’re not able to really open their minds to possibilities of learning. Whatever it is. I’m talking in this instant about programs that exist. I remember when I talked to some of the people. They automatically shut it off. It’s like, “ Oh, I don’t really need to do, this to go away for a weekend, for people to be telling me what to do” and if you are saying that then, you are somebody that actually needs it the most. The other that I always say to people is that if you learn one thing that can excel you to have a happier life, why not! The excuses will be I don’t have time but if you don’t have time to improve your life think about it. You are living your life on a daily basis. If you are unhappy on a daily basis or most of the time, I always use the 80-20 rule. Because if you’re spending 80% of your time and you’re happy then, you are doing good things and you’re on the right track. But if you are spending the other way around where you’re spending 20% of your time happy and 80% unhappy then, you need to take action and it’s a daily action where you are going to start reflecting or go to a seminar to find ways when you can gather with people so that you can realize what is helping other people that might help you. I remember going to a seminar called “Landmark Education” in New York City. I remember going there with an open mind and “BOY!” I got the surprise of a lifetime out of the seminar. This was about 20 years ago. I was able to really get a relationship with my mother that was open, that was beautiful. I got the connection of a lifetime with my mother because I was open for change. I was open to realize that I don’t know it all and that I wasn’t happy and that I needed help. Most of us need help. Even though I’ve done so much work at this time, I’m always looking to improve myself. So do not close your mind to possibilities of growth because if you do, you stop growing and in life we are supposed to evolve until the day we die. So don’t live a life where you are living your death. Let’s reflect, reset and reconnect.

We understand the importance of approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple.

Melbourne, Australia
(Sat - Thursday)
(10am - 05 pm)
No products in the cart.