Benefits of good mood in everyday lifeHave we ever stopped to think about how people who manage to keep their good mood active live? According to several studies worldwide, these people tend to have a greater communicative capacity and are much healthier. In fact, if even right now we were to do an exercise in which we focused on remembering moments of good humor, moments in which we have laughed out loud with family or friends, surely you will feel differently. A feeling of tranquility, well-being and satisfaction will surely invade your body. This is precisely how good humor works in our lives. Some of the benefits that good humor can bring to your life are the following:
- It lowers your blood pressure, which is ideal for people who suffer from high blood pressure.
- It regulates cholesterol levels in the blood.
- It strengthens your immune system, since it increases the production of white blood cells that protect your body from diseases and infections.
- It relaxes your muscles, which helps to minimize tension in your body and muscle aches and pains.
- It reduces anxiety and stress levels, even improving the symptoms of anxiety.