Gratitude is the best way for human beings to appreciate all the good things that happen to us in life. Focusing on those moments is how we can attract the most positive energy to our day to day. But how can we be grateful? In this article I mention some phrases of gratitude that you can say every day, so you can start working on this important value in your life.
The German philosopher and Nobel Peace Prize winner, Albert Schweitzer, considered gratitude as “the secret of life”, stating that “The most important thing is to give thanks for everything. Whoever learns to be thankful for everything, learns the most important lesson in life.”
Without a doubt, giving thanks daily for everything that happens to us on a daily basis, is a habit of humility that helps us grow as people and attract positive changes that we will begin to notice in every aspect of our lives.
15 phrases of gratitude for you
To be thankful for everything you have, you don’t need to wait for Thanksgiving. If you want to start being thankful, below you will find a list with 15 phrases of gratitude from different authors, which will surely inspire you to turn gratitude into a daily habit.
- Gratitude is the memory of the heart. – Italian proverb.
- Gratitude is a fullness of heart that moves you from limitation and fear to expansion and love. – Deepak Chopra.
- The expression of gratitude has three stations: love in the heart, praise on the tongue and reward through action. – Arabic proverb.
- Life without gratitude is devoid of love and passion. Hope without gratitude lacks keen perception. Faith without gratitude lacks strength and courage. Every virtue, divorced from gratitude, is crippled and lame on the spiritual path. – D. Steindl-Rast.
- Gratitude is a magic wand that has the power to create joy. – Anonymous.
- Gratitude can turn your routine into days of celebration. – William Arturo Ward.
- Simply being grateful on a daily basis and knowing how to observe the positive aspects of life has a direct impact on improving your physical health and mental well-being. – American Psychological Association.
- The essence of all fine arts, of all great arts, is gratitude. – Friedrich Nietzsche.
- When we express our gratitude, we must never forget that deep gratitude is not about spitting out words, but living by them. – John F Kennedy.
- Practicing gratitude daily is one of the ways positive inspiration will come to you. – Anonymous.
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. – Melody Beattie.
- Gratitude is the quintessential ingredient that gives our life a taste of fullness. – Vicente Poscente.
- Gratitude is the key to a happy life. – Marcelle Della Faille.
- Gratitude is the antidote to resentment, irritation and frustration. – Anonymous.
- Gratitude turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity… It turns problems into gifts, failures into successes, and mistakes into meaningful deeds. – Anonymous.
As you can see there are many authors who agree that gratitude is one of the most important values to turn your life around. Do you want to start noticing radical changes in your daily life? Start being more grateful with everything around you.
Many times there are so many simple things we have in our lives that we don’t give them enough value or importance until we lose them. Today I want to invite you to let it rain gratitude in your life and start changing your soul with gratitude.
Listen to my podcast where I tell you how the medicine of gratitude can not only heal your soul, but also attract positive energy into your life.
I have already found results with this medicine, now it’s your turn. The medicine of gratitude is free and you can have it too because, in life, we all have something to be grateful for.